Dr. Ann M. Al- Najdawe
Date of Birth: April 19,1979
Address: Amman- Jordan
Current Job: The Head of Social Work department- Assistant Professor
Marital Status: Married
Number of dependents: 3
Home Phone No. : (+962) 65055372
Mobile Phone No. : 077610087
Personal email: DrAnn40@hotmail.com
Work email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office hours: Sun,Tue,Thur (11-12), (1-2)
Maximize my skills in University Academic Teaching, Quality Assurance, Program Development, and Training Experince.
1997-2001 B.SC Degree in Sociology, University of Jordan,
2001-2003 M.SC. Degree in Sociology, University of Jordan,
2009-2013 Doctoral Degree in Social Work, University of Stirling,
United Kingdom, Scotland
Teaching & Professional Experience:
* Teacher and Research Assistant at University of Jordan 2006-2008
* Teacher at Oxford Schools, Amman-Jordan, 2001-2003
Courses & Training:
*English language courses, Modern Languages Center, Amman, Jordan, 2004-2005.
* IELTS English Language Certificate with grade 6.5 out of 9, British Council, Amman- Jordan 2007.
* Knowledge and Training on code of Ethics practices and Research methods with children in need of care and protection and children in conflict with law, 2009-2013
*Knowledge and Training on Social Work with children in need of care and protection and children in conflict with the law, 2009-2013
* Participation as a team leader in seminars at Scottish Center for Crime and Justice Research, Stirling University, UK.
* Participation as a Team Leader in PhD seminars at SCCJR, Stirling University, UK
* Fieldwork experience with Code of Ethics and Research methods with children in need of care and protection and children in conflict with the law, 2010-2012
* Fieldwork experience with Social work with children in need of care and protection and children in conflict with the law, 2010-2012
*Very good knowledge of internet and search Engines ( Explorer,Google,Yahoo, Maktoob, Bing, Nexis, YouTube, Map Quest),Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio)
* Very good background in SPSS and NVIVO research analysis
* Arabic: Native speaker- Excellent
* English: Second language- Listening, Reading, Writing, and Conversation: Excellent.
Participation in Seminar about the role of Academic Women in creating ethics in work process.
childrens' rights and childhood studies
Family structure and relations
Youth crime and Justice